An exclusive experience in a lesser-known but jaw-dropping area of the Langa, among Nebbiolo and Moscato vineyards, hazelnut trees, truffle grounds and partisan paths, combining the e-bike tour with a visit with tasting in the cellar.
The place of departure and arrival is the Azienda Agricola La Trava, a small winery in Mango, where Manuela and her guardian geese will welcome us to tell us how the wines produced on the farm are born.
The final tasting will be the highlight of a day you will never forget.
The program of the day:
- Meeting at the La Trava farm in Mango at 9:30, for the briefing and coffee
- Guided excursion by Ebike
- Return to the cellar at 2.00 pm
- Guided tour of the vineyards and the cellar
- Tasting with possibility of lunch
The cost of the entire experience is €120 per person, with a minimum of 2 people, it includes:
- Guided excursion by Ebike with a Cycle Touring Guide from the Piedmont Region
- Ebike rental, with helmet
- RC insurance
- Assistance during the excursion
- Photo and video
- Visit to the vineyards and cellar
- Tasting in the cellar with chopping board
Is not included:
- Lunch in the cellar (basket with traditional dishes starting from €35)
- Wine possibly purchased in the cellar