An exclusive experience in the Moscato area, combining the ebike tour with a visit and tasting in the cellar.
The place of departure and arrival is the Azienda Agricola Criolin, a small winery in Castagnole della Lanze, where Claudio and Giovanna will welcome us to tell us how Moscato is born and produced.
The final tasting will be the highlight of a day you will never forget.
The program of the day:
- Meeting at the Criolin farm in Castagnole delle Lanze at 9:30, for the briefing and coffee
- Guided excursion by Ebike through the Moscato production area
- Possibility of climbing the Tower of Castagnole delle Lanze
- Return to the cellar at 2.00 pm
- Guided tour of the vineyards and the cellar
- Tasting with possibility of lunch
The cost of the entire experience is €120 per person, with a minimum of 2 people, includes:
- Guided excursion by Ebike with a Cycle Touring Guide from the Piedmont Region
- Ebike rental, with helmet - RC insurance
- Assistance during the excursion
- Photo and video
- Visit to the vineyards and cellar
- Tasting in the cellar with plate of local products
Is not included:
- Possible entrance to the Tower of Castagnole delle Lanze (€ 3 to be paid locally)
- Lunch in the cellar (basket with traditional dishes starting from €35)
- Wine possibly purchased in the cellar