In the Langa that extends southwards, shortly after becoming Alta Langa, immerse yourself and pedal among native vineyards and hazelnut groves, going to discover a lesser known area, for a unique and exclusive experience.
We will start from the Il Bosseto company in Trezzo Tinella, a small winery founded in 1930, where Flavio welcomes us to tell us stories of wines and the Langa, with an insight into white berried wines, in particular Moscato d'Asti and Nascetta, a autochthonous from Alba.
The final tasting will accompany the visit to the cellar, a worthy conclusion to a day you will never forget.
The program of the day:
- Meeting at Il Bosseto in Trezzo Tinella at 9:30, for the briefing and coffee (or a glass of Moscato)
- Guided excursion by Ebike
- Return to the cellar at 2.00 pm
- Guided tour of the vineyards and the cellar
- Tasting with possibility of lunch
The cost of the entire experience is €120 per person, with a minimum of 2 people, it includes:
- Guided excursion by Ebike with a Cycle Touring Guide from the Piedmont Region
- Rental of the Ebike delivered at the start and helmet
- RC insurance
- Assistance during the excursion
- Photo and video
- Visit to the vineyards and cellar
- Tasting in the cellar accompanied by a platter
Is not included:
- Lunch in the cellar (basket with traditional dishes starting from €35)
- Wine possibly purchased in the cellar