CHOOSE FROM OUR PROPOSALS THE ONE THAT IS BEST FOR YOU
Our excursions are not just a simple bike ride.
We have studied the routes in order to be able to tell a story, through the places, the flora, the fauna, the products and the stories of those who live in these territories.
Cycling with us means being accompanied to discover a territory by entering it as a traveler, not as a tourist.
Our philosophy is that the saying “ONE SIZE FITS ALL” does not apply.
The excursion itself changes from time to time, because there are countless variables at play: the season, the terrain, the encounters, the deviations in the course of work to adapt to the needs that emerge.
The exact opposite of following a pre-packaged GPS track.
All this always having as a basis:
• SAFETY: we will avoid dangerous busy roads.
• RELAX: we will take full advantage of the day without being in a hurry and being able to afford breaks without worries.
• EXCLUSIVITY: routes carefully studied in order to let you discover places and views unknown to most.
Each excursion is characterized by different types and levels.
TOUR: tourist excursion aimed at those who want to spend a day in a different way, exploring the area in a different way than usual; it can be of Easy or Medium difficulty:
• Easy: accessible to anyone, including children from 9 years of age, mainly on asphalted roads with little vehicular traffic or relaxing dirt roads. The little ones can participate in child seats or trolleys.
• Medium: mostly off-road sections that require sufficient mastery of the bicycle and knowing how to tackle easy bumpy descents. Children aged 12 and over.
TRAIL: excursion aimed at trained people who want to test themselves or simply get out of their comfort zone.
The TRAIL is always CHALLENGING characterized by a mainly off-road route, without extreme sections, but which require a good command of the vehicle and ability to adapt. In the steeper sections you can proceed on foot. Boys from 14 years old.
Remember that we are in the hills, so even on the easier routes there will be many ups and downs.
For this reason we always recommend renting an e-bike to be able to enjoy the experience.
Our excursions include a stop for refreshment.
Packed lunches are paid by the participants.
For some excursions it is possible to request a stop in the cellar where you can have a wine tasting or lunch.
Did not find the excursion for you?
Are you a large group?
Do you have special needs?